F&H is currently seeking a .NET developer to join our software development team. You will report to the Software Department Manager and be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle including gathering, designing, implementing, testing and deploying. You will work on a variety of projects for our growing list of clients.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Familiarity with ASP.NET web applications
- T-SQL / SQL server experience
Technical Skills (or strong willingness to learn):
- HTML5, XML, CSS
- Test Automation such as NUnit
- MVC & Web Services
- Reporting tools like Tableau, Crystal Reports, or SSRS
- Experience in design & development of large scale, enterprise solutions
- Experience in design & development of real-time software systems
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming
- Excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Hard-working and results oriented
Since 1905, Fosdick & Hilmer has been raising the bar for innovation in engineering. The high-performance systems we engineer are designed to meet the future challenges of central utilities, electric power, healthcare, and mission-critical infrastructure projects. With our deep understanding of electrical, mechanical, controls, and software engineering, and our hands-on management style we design custom solutions that are essential to our clients’ businesses.
We offer an attractive salary and generous benefits package.
Interested candidates should send an e-mail and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org